We are looking for 30 Farm Labourers for our farms located in the NSW & QLD regions.
About the roles
We are currently hiring for casual roles that are seasonal in nature. The position is approx 8 hours work per day, 5 days per week (Monday to Friday). Starting immediately.
The roles will involve the following;
– General field hand work
– Fruit Picking
– Hand Weeding
– Weed spraying
– Pest and disease scouting
– Block removal
– maintenance of plant and equipment
– Fruit Packing
No experience necessary (Training Provided)
Tasks could vary on a daily or weekly basis. The majority of work performed in these roles are paid on an hourly rate basis.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Work outdoors in a farming environment;
• Honesty and reliability
• The ability to work both as part of a team and independently/unsupervised
• Be organised and able to meet deadlines
• Be a strong team player
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have effective problem-solving abilities
• Have the ability to communicate well & enjoy being part of a team
• Be self-motivated
• Have strong verbal communication skills
• Have your own reliable transport
• $25.89 per hour
• Weekly Payment
• Superannuation contribution
• This work is eligible for second & third year visa
• Accommodation provided $130 per week for 2 bedroom
• Transportation to work free
If you’re interested on this role, click Apply Now button and forward us your most up to date resume. Due to the large volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.