Term time | 15-20 hours per week
Casual | Immediate start
$26.93 – $28.13 per hour depending on your experience
5 position available
We are looking for mature, reliable and hard-working individuals who are available to work Monday – Friday on day or afternoon shifts, at north side of Brisbane. We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The Cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing Cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in office bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
We are looking for candidates with
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle a range of cleaning equipment such as; vacuums, steam mops, carpet cleaners etc
- Integrity and good interpersonal skills
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to work efficiently to get tasks done on time
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to other tasks set
- We will provide you full job training and ongoing support
- Cleaning equipment and cleaning products provided.
- Some uniform items provided
If you believe you possess the above criteria, please complete online application by clicking Apply Now button.
** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**