We require up to 45 hardworking, nimble-fingered, physically able & reliable workers to work for various farms located in the Bowen Region QLD.
Work will start in Mid June & July 2020 & will be a fixed term contract with work finishing in November & December 2020. The positions are permanent casual contract positions & hours will vary between 35-40 hours per week.
Duties may include;
• Sorting & packing of fruit
• Picking & bagging fruit
• Pruning, thinning & planting of trees• General farm maintenance including irrigation, some use of chemicals & maintenance
To be successful in this position you must:
• You must be able to reside in the region of the workplace for the duration of the contract.
• Must Be physically fit and healthy
• Be happy to get your hands dirty!
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to carry heavy loads for long periods of time
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Random drug & alcohol testing may also take place during the period of the contract.
• A drug and alcohol test and fitness medical will conducted at time of interview.
What’s on offer?
• $25.36 per hour
• Weekly Payment System
• Superannuation contribution
• This work is eligible for second & third year visa.
• Accommodation provided $125 per week for 2 bedroom, $200 deposit and 2 week notice
• Transportation provided if required $5 a day pick up service to city
To apply for this position, please complete the form detailing your availability, location and suitability for this challenging work.