Join over 100,000 others throughout Australia and work for one the country’s most iconic retailers.
We are currently seeking multiple cashiers to work at a new stores.
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Gold Coast
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
You will be reporting to the Store Manager, assisting the team in maintaining Coles customer-focus culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your friendly, approachable nature with your passion for retail and motivation to progress your career.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Ensuring you have solid knowledge of our products and the layout of the store
– Greeting customers in a friendly manner
– Helping customers find what they need in store
– Working quickly on the till to serve customers whilst ensuring a quality service
– Being mindful of any health and safety issues in the store
– Working with security and alerting of any issues
– Tally out cash drawer at the beginning and end of a shift
Skills & Experience
– Cash handling & POS experience is desirable
– Good communication skills ; verbal and written both
– Excellent mathematical skills
– Ability to work hours and days scheduled, including holidays and weekends
– Takes responsibility for own actions
– Staffs discounts
– We can offer an unrivaled fast-paced, friendly company culture
– Not only will you receive a competitive wage, you will also gain discount at all Coles stores
– Excellent training and development
How to Apply
Simply press Apply Now button to attach resume & fill up your work history & education information on the application page.