We are a relaxed, busy Indian restaurant situated within QLD regions. We are looking for someone to join our team as a waitress/waiter when it gets busy on weekdays (30-35 hours per week).
Our branches are expanded at different cities in Queensland with easy access via public transport. We offer a range of Mexican lunch options as well as recently opening a beer-garden at the back of the venue.
We have positions available on the following locations:
» Brisbane(127 Queen St) – 3 x
» Gold Coast City – 2 x
» Townsville QLD(334 Flinders St) – 2 x
Duties will include
– Greeting customers at the door and bringing them to their table
– Taking food order ensuring you up sell our specials and drinks
– Serving food to customers on-time ensuring a polite demeanour at all times
– Handling cash and operating the till
– Making and serving drinks
– Offering a personalised service to our regular customers
– assist and communicate with all serving and kitchen team
The Ideal Candidate
– Minimum 6 months experience in a hospitality role
– A friendly and inviting personality
– Excellent communication skills
– Active listening, Customer-centric
– Able to use your initiative
– 3 Plate Carry skill
– Excellent cash handling skills
– RSA Qualification or willing to obtain
– We can offer full training and support and the possibility of a full- time position after a few months.
– $25.88 an hour pay
– Great tips
– Work in a fun, friendly, sociable team with weekly team socials
– Staff Discount on Food and drinks
– Works when suit you
Please send your resume leaving some information about yourself in the message box (availability and desired number of hours per week and a brief description of your ability). Apply Now !!